Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Howdy!


I would like to thank each and every one of my new followers for joining us on this adventure!  Thank you for your interest, and especially for your kind and generous encouragement!  You all are of similar grit.  It's been an absolute pleasure 'meeting' all of you!  I have Amy who hosts the Barn Hop over at Homestead Revival and Deborah Jean who hosts the Farmgirl Friday blog hop at the Dandelion House to thank for the opportunity to link up with so many varied, exciting, determined, fun-loving people.

Leontien over at the Four Leaf Clover Tales is a spunky cancer survivor determined to enjoy every moment of life!  On top of which she helps operate a very interesting dairy we can all appreciate.

Corn in My Coffee Pot  is fresh and a joy.  I relate to her in so many ways!  And she is my sister in Christ!

LeAnna at Thoughts and Whatnots another sister in Christ who is gracious enough to share her thoughts, thereby making other moms like me feel not so alone after all!


Then there's Sarah over at Country Farmgirl who makes me feel like we would really hit it off if we ever met in person.  Her blog is an inspiration and proof you don't have to live right in the country to have the generous spirit of a country farmgirl.

Welcome Tonja of Woods Olde Homestead who is a country decorating extraordinaire.  Welcome Jodie of The Nest Eclectic whose fingers are surely filled with magic.


The inspiring Deborah Jean of Dandelion House is a fellow homeschool mom, a farmgirl, and best of all, an artist too!  She inspires me because I am all of those as well, and I am uplifted every time I visit her blog.

Last, but certainly not least is another very inspiring duo, Geoff and Ellen of Montello Alpaca Company.  These two are an inspiration to me as well.  They are on a similar path as we are.  They are building their own home literally from scratch, using a resource we all have, earth.  Rammed Earth that is.  I am intrigued by this technique and will be researching this process very soon.  I have always had an interest in natural available resources for building homes.  They are doing it!  Like Geoff said in a comment, it's good to have the validation for what we are doing.  I thank them for their example and inspiration!


I appreciate very much your visiting and especially your comments!

Welcome and Thank You!

3 comments:

  1. What a great big hardy WELCOME! Thanks for making me feel so welcomed here at your blog and for the shout out!

    I'm enjoying your scenery and blogposts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind words... I just love all this bloggie encouragement! This farmgirl hop is really bringing out the creative and rugged individualists all in one place... So glad you are a part of it!

    Enjoy!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely way to thank your new blogging friends! Your photos are incredible!! What is the flower-tall lavender spikes in this post? Beautiful! A sincere Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete